- Assist the laboratory manager in the coordination of laboratory activities.
- Provide accurate, timely and cost effective testing of patient samples to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease in compliance with the quality management system.
- Follows laboratory policy for data retrieval, record keeping, specimen identification, requisitioning, reporting, and charting.
- Participates in QC/QI indicators. Recognizes out of control values, takes corrective action, and notifies others of changes.
- Complies with laboratory safety procedures.
- Assumes responsibility to resolve problems. Performs required preventive maintenance procedures in laboratory instrumentation. Investigates and resolves technical problems, consults supervisor if resolution involves policy or procedure modification.
- Maintains positive working relationship with the medical staff and hospital personnel.
- A.A.S. in Medical Laboratory Technology minimum.
Contact Sarah Chrane – Human Resources at (405) 247-8231 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org