The Physician’s Hospital in Anadarko is seeking an Infection Prevention RN Manager.
- Provide support, coordinate and work collaboratively with all departments on infection prevention activities.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of relevant regulations, laws, accreditation standards and agency policies and assists in interpretation of these.
- Facilitate on-going monitoring of the effectiveness of outcomes of infection prevention and control activities.
- Review and code submitted client infection reports throughout the quarter and assist with aggregation and analysis of infection prevention data and compilation of end of quarter report.
- Provide education and support to offices to perform investigations and develop plans of actions for quarterly infection trends.
- Work with TPHA Managers to develop and update infection control policies and procedures to comply with current best practices, OSHA regulations, CDC guidelines and individual State requirements and ensure current infection prevention best practices are incorporated with any new or revised clinical procedures.
- Collaborate with human resources and risk management regarding employee incidents.
- Provide education and support to departments related to contagious disease, blood borne pathogen exposures and other exposures/incidents to prevent recurrence.
- Assist with provision of infection prevention orientation to all new clinical managers and clinical associates.
- Provide on-going education to clinical leaders by providing webinars and providing education throughout the year as well as one on one education as needed
- Develop and provide on-going infection prevention related educational tools for dissemination to field staff and clients.
- Develop and provide education to non-clinical employees company wide as needed.
- Provide continued daily clinical support to clinical managers via emails, webinars and telephone communication.
- Provide consultation for company -wide projects/initiatives that could impact infection control practices.Qualifications
- A BSN is required.
- 2 or more years’ experience in Infection Prevention. Certified in Infection Control (CIC) is preferred but not required.
- Have a minimum of (5) years’ clinical experience with 2 or more years’ experience in management, education, QI, or other similar support roles.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and writing skills required.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) applications
- The ability to establish and develop relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Comprehensive salary and benefits to include Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision / PTO / 401k / Short Term Disability / Life insurance / etc.