- Register patients of various types, IP, OP, DSU, etc.
- Helps answers calls regarding patient accounts.
- Works alongside business office manage to research account issues; correct and/or initiate correction of errors.
- Helps business office manage in reviewing AR reports for each self-pay financial class on a regular basis, correct errors, refer insurance issues to billing company, insure correct and timely billing.
- Initiate outgoing telephone contact and written correspondence in order to receive payment and/or payment arrangements, reduce bad debt and AR days, and increase cash collection.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
High School or equivalent.
A minimum of 1 year in an office setting preferred, not required.
Possess a current and unexpired Oklahoma licensure for CNA (preferred)
- Computer literate.
- Strong effective interpersonal skills.
- Ten key by touch.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and functions.
- Cash handling and understanding of payment terms and agreements.
- Ability to analyze accounts and effectively communicate with patients.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with patients while remaining calm, respectful and confident.
- Works independently, respectfully and efficiently.