InteliChart patient portal is a secure online home for hospital health information. It is designed to help you be a more active partner in your healthcare.
From any device with internet access, you can view your hospital records on this special, password-protected website. We will be adding helpful new features regularly, so check the portal often.
When you sign-up for InteliChart patient portal, you will be able to:
- View and share your personal health record related to your hospital stays
- Have electronic access to an updated list of medications, diagnoses, allergies, lab test results, patient history and other healthcare information related to your hospital visit
- Access your hospital discharge instructions for better after-discharge care
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized
- Click on the link from the hospital homepage
- Click Create an account.
- Click No, you do not have a registration pin from your doctor’s office.
- On the next screen, choose the hospital to which you are signing up for.
- Next , fill in all the demographic fields
- Now you’re finished and ready to view your patient portal
Your privacy is important Only you – and those you authorize – will be able to see or gain access to the information in your Portal.
We will not share, sell or lease your personal information with any outside party not affiliated with our organization.
Your personal and medical information in the InteliChart patient portal will be kept confidential. InteliChart uses a secure, encrypted connection that meets the highest industry standards. All health data is stored on a secure server and managed with the protection of your information in mind.